he Honda Miimo HRM310 is designed to automatically mow lawns of up to 2,200m² and can easily handle slopes, meaning you don’t have to lift a finger to get a beautiful looking lawn. A robotic lawnmower like Miimo is particularly valuable for those who don’t have the time to keep their lawn looking as good as it might, or for those who lack the mobility to use a traditional walk-behind mower.
To use Miimo, all you need to do is set up the boundary wire to define the required mowing area, set the timer and mowing settings via the simple LCD display and control panel, then sit back and let Miimo do all the work. With three selectable mowing settings and a three-blade cutting fan precision engineered to produce a fantastic finish, Miimo will navigate your garden cutting your lawn to a height chosen by you (set to between 20mm and 60mm via a simple dial system) and all grass clippings are returned to the soil as mulch to help promote healthy lawn growth. Miimo is smart too; bump and lift sensors help Miimo avoid obstacles and find its way around safely and efficiently, and when the long-lasting lithium-ion battery dips below 30% Miimo will automatically return to its docking bay to recharge.
Miimo is also kind to your pocket and the environment as it charges via the mains so has low running costs and produces zero emissions, and is so quiet-running that you can even set it to mow overnight without fear of disturbing the neighbours. With a tough polymer body and anti-theft alarm system to boot, this robotic lawnmower is also durable and secure, making it the perfect choice for anyone looking for a simple, zero-effort solution to maintaining a great looking lawn.
No longer does keeping your lawn neat and tidy have to be a source of strife, or merely a chore that has to be fulfilled.
Easy to install, all you need to do is map out the edges of your garden with the installation kit, or speak to us (if you’re in the Devon or Cornwall Area!) to arrange installation at an agreed fee.
• Cuts grass using three swing-back shatterproof blades, designed to rotate inward if they hit a hard object, and can be set to one of three mowing patterns; Random, Directional or Mixed
• Automatic self-charging via the docking station; Miimo returns to base to recharge when the long lasting 21.6V/2.0Ah lithium-ion battery dips below 30%
• Five step cutting height adjustment (20mm-60mm) controlled via a simple dial to allow you to adapt Miimo to the condition of your lawn
• Robust polymer body, designed for long-lasting, all-weather performance
• Can be set to mow at a time which suits you, and Miimo is quiet-running enough to mow at night without disturbing you or your neighbours
• Clear and easy to navigate LCD display and control panel, making it easy to set instructions for Miimo to follow
• Lift and bump sensors help Miimo avoid obstacles and cutting blade is set to stop automatically if Miimo is lifted or tilted, ensuring safe operation
• PIN code and anti-theft alarm system for added security
|Working Area:||2,200m²/ 90m² per hour|
|Cutting System:||3 swing-back blades|
|Drive Motor / Blade Motor:||Brushless 25Wx2 / Brushless 56W|
|Battery:||Li-ion 21.6v – 2.0Ah|
|Cutting Width/ Cutting Height:||220/20mm-60mm|
|Sound Level LwA:||62|
|Boundary Wire And Pegs Supplied:||200m/200pcs|