Honda 25cc brush cutters are easy-to-use, robust and lightweight, delivering a heavyweight performance to tackle the heavy undergrowth that mowers cant cut.
The UMK 425 UE features the easy starting, quiet and ultra-efficient GX25 4-stroke engine, with a robust yet lightweight design to tackle undergrowth and rough grass where a lawn mower can’t. The unique lubrication system also allows the brushcutter to be used and stored through a full 360º incline without damage, for real go-anywhere performance.
Using your brush cutter is easier and more comfortable than ever thanks to improved ergonomics and lower emissions. The new UMK 425 UE has a bike-type handle for greater control.
Honda UMK 425 UE Brush Cutter Features
- Adjustable bike type handle
- The easy-release, adjustable handle gives the user greater balance, control and comfort. A D-loop model is also available.
- 25cc OHC 4-stroke engine
- Powerful, clean and efficient – one of the world’s lightest 4-stroke engines at 2.78kg.
- Intuitive control
- Ergonomically designed controls for ease of use, with soft skin to reduce vibration
- Unique 360º lubrication system
- Allows the brushcutter to be used and stored through a full 360º incline.
- Easy start
- Easy starting 4-stroke engine with low recoil effort, gives outstanding smooth operation and reliability.
- Nylon spool and 3-tooth blade
- Ideal for clearing thicker and more demanding undergrowth. A range of optional blades are also available to suit a variety of tasks
- Safe and comfortable – Supplied with a double harness and safety goggles for comfortable use over extended periods
Honda 3 Point Metal Blade, nylon spool, goggles, double harness and 100ml Original Honda 4-Stroke Oil supplied as standard.