This top of the range Honda brush cutter combines a powerful 35cc mini 4-stroke engine with all the balance and control of a bike-type handle.
The smooth power and quick response of the mini 4-stroke engine means that even heavy duty jobs can be tackled with precision. Using your brush cutter is easier and more comfortable than ever thanks to improved ergonomics and lower emissions. For thicker and more demanding undergrowth, the powerful 35cc UMK 435 offers unrivalled smooth and quiet ‘go-anywhere’ performance.
Fitted with an adjustable bike-type handle, this model comes complete with a double shoulder comfort harness, protective goggles, 3 tooth blade and nylon spool.
Honda UMK435UE Brush cutter Features
- Adjustable bike type handle
- The easy-release, adjustable handle gives the user greater balance, control and comfort.A D-loop model is also available
- 35cc OHC 4-stroke engine
- This powerful yet ultra-quiet, smooth and efficient 4-stroke starts first time with no mixing of fuel and oil needed.
- Intuitive control
- Ergonomically designed controls for ease of use, with soft skin to reduce vibration
- Unique 360º lubrication system
- Allows the brushcutter to be used and stored through a full 360º incline.
- Easy start
- Easy starting 4-stroke engine with low recoil effort, gives outstanding smooth operation and reliability.
- Nylon spool and 3-tooth blade
- Ideal for clearing thicker and more demanding undergrowth. A range of optional blades are also available to suit a variety of tasks
- Safe and comfortable – Supplied with a double harness and safety goggles for comfortable use over extended periods
Honda 3 Point Metal Blade, nylon spool, goggles, double harness and 100ml Original Honda 4-Stroke Oil supplied as standard.