Need rear collection capabilities on your lawn tractor? The X350R adds that feature to our affordable no-frills entry into the lawn tractor segment. You’ll also appreciate the clean, car-style display, ergonomically laid-out controls, and the easy-to-operate Twin Touch™ hydrostatic transmission control pedals. Choose from a range of mowing decks and adapt your X350R to your specific requirements.
John Deere x 350 R
The innovative design of the 107-cm (42-in.) Edge™ Rear-Discharge Deck combines the best features for reliability and superior performance when mowing, collecting, and mulching grass and leaves:
- The mower deck is stamped from 11-gauge, 3-mm (0.120-in.) steel to provide smooth contours for a quality appearance and excellent performance.
- Easy to install or remove mulch plug is included as standard equipment.
- The included AM147289 blades provide optimal collection/rear discharge and good mulching results in many conditions. For optimal mulching, AM140332 mulching blades are available.
- With no side-discharge chute, the mower can trim on either side for mowing efficiency and convenience.
- A smaller storage area requirement is an additional benefit.
- A standard V-belt and non-timed blade design gives superior reliability and trouble-free operation.
- Offset mower blades permit blade overlap with the use of a standard V-belt drive.
- The blades cut cleanly without being able to contact each other.
- A heavy-duty V-belt and large spring-loaded idler pulley transfer power to the mower blades efficiently and reliably.
- Three mower wheels help level the mowing job and reduce the chance of scalping the lawn.
- Cut-height increments of 0.64 cm (0.25 in.) allow for operating the mower at the optimum cutting height.
- A quick-adjust deck-leveling system is provided to make keeping the deck properly adjusted easy.