Making it tick is a Loncin LC170FD-3 engine; a 212cc air-cooled four-stroke unit that boasts numerous fuel-saving design-features, including a newly redesigned combustion-chamber; overhead-valve technology; and an optimised compression-ratio – these, along with a capacious 10-litre fuel-tank, ensure you’ll get seven-hours of interruption-free electricity production.
It’s equipped with a lightweight microprocessor rather than a heavy conventional alternator, so power-delivery is smooth enough to charge sensitive equipment like televisions and radios; and it benefits from a DC outlet that makes it possible to charge laptops, mobiles and tablets.
This quiet-running inverter generator from Loncin is ideal for providing low-cost electricity at festivals, country fairs, campsites and other outdoor locations. Other uses might include emergency back-up at home or for out-buildings (please check wattage requirements).
Four sturdy wheels and a transport handle are provided for easy movement to and from the place of use.
- A powerful inverter generator for workshop or leisure use
- Voltage-regulated power
- Compact and easy to transport and store
- A cost-effective power solution
- Low carbon-emissions for environmentally-sound operation
- Good fuel-economy for lower running-costs
- Large fuel-tank for lengthy run-times
- Impressively low noise-to-power-output ratio
- Capable of driving sensitive products, including computers
- DC outlets for phone-charging
|Engine Type||Petrol 4-Stroke|
|Engine Model||LC170FD-3 OHV|
|Net Power||4hp / 3kW|
|Engine Fuel Tank Capacity||10 Litres|
|Run Time||7 Hours|
|Sockets||2 + DC|
|Noise Level||65dB (A)|
|Starting system||Electric / Recoil|
|Dimensions (HxWxL)||51cm x 44cm x 58cm|