Robust, durable and super-efficient, its powerful 21.4cc (0.9hp) engine drives a set of impressively sharp double-sided blades which boast a reciprocating action that ensures a crisp, bruise-free cut in woody, large-diameter growth. The blades are 55cm long; ideal for medium- to large-scale applications.
The engine starts very easily thanks to Stihl’s ErgoStart technology, whereby the pulling-force required to achieve ignition is reduced by third. A manual fuel-pump and an electronic ignition module contribute further to ease-of-starting (the ignition-system is fully enclosed for protection from moisture, dust and dirt).
Intense handle-vibration can debilitating to the operator when using power-tools, so Stihl have equipped the HS46 C-E with their comprehensive shock-absorbing system.
Convenience is further enhanced by a master-lever control and tool-free fuel/oil filler-caps.
- High-quality hedgetrimming for medium- to large-sized plants
- Powerful petrol engine
- Double-sided blades for a clean, efficient cut
- Effective anti-vibration system
- ErgoStart for low-effort pull-starts
- Enclosed electronic-ignition module for reliable starting and running
- Manual push-button operated fuel-pump for re-starting after breaks
- Tool-less opening and closing fuel and oil caps
- Single-lever master controller for start, stop, choke and throttle